[QBS] Cannot install files to the same location

Sebastian Stadelmann s.stadelmann at aucos.de
Thu Jul 14 15:35:26 CEST 2016

Hi,

I’m trying to install two files with the same name from two different source locations to the same destination.
QBS shows the error message „Cannot install files „./path1/file1.ini“ and „./path2/file1.ini" to the same location.
Ok. On the first view, doing so does not make too much sense.
But my projects relies on the following directory structure:

 ./Generic/Config/file1.ini
 ./Generic/Config/file2.ini
 ./Customer/Config/file1.ini

So file1.ini is changed to customers needs by coping it into the Customer directory. I was expecting that file1.ini from
the Customers directory will overwrite file1.ini from the Generic tree what gives me the opportunity to make customization
without changing the generic part.

Is there a possibility to do with QBS?

Thank you in advance
Sebastian