[QBS] qbs 1.5.2 released

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at qt.io
Fri Jul 15 09:28:56 CEST 2016

First of all, a great thanks for all the packaging initiatives.

On 07/14/2016 06:06 PM, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> Current version is available on FreeBSD since July 10:
> http://www.freshports.org/devel/qbs/

Ralf, I see the project description on that page says that qbs is
"tailored to the needs of Qt developers". While it is true that we aim
to have good support for Qt, this wording might leave a wrong impression
-- our tool is really supposed to be general-purpose. Can you reword
this somehow? Also, the wiki link should be https://wiki.qt.io/Qbs these
days. (And there's an extraneous closing parenthesis after "build
environment".)

Thanks,
Christian