[QBS] Qt Build Suite | Android NDK Apps

Jake Petroules Jake.Petroules at qt.io
Tue Jul 26 17:42:06 CEST 2016

Hi Julian,

That said, it looks like you have a Group or Groups which install files tagged dynamiclibrary and android.nativelibrary to the same location. This is an error because the destination file path for the two files in your error message is the same and therefore ambiguous as to which should be installed. For Android shared libraries, you should only install artifacts tagged android.nativelibrary, not artifacts tagged dynamiclibrary, since the former has gone through some additional necessary processing. Simply remove dynamiclibrary from your fileTagsFilter and the error should go away.