[QBS] Autotest runner and Qt plugin path

Jake Petroules Jake.Petroules at qt.io
Sun Jun 19 09:38:10 CEST 2016

AutotestRunner (https://doc.qt.io/qbs/autotestrunner-item.html) provides an environment property that you can use to control the environment that your tests are run with. Create an item derived from AutotestRunner, like so:

AutotestRunner {
    Depends { name: "Qt.core" }
    environment: base.concat(["QT_PLUGIN_PATH=" + Qt.core.pluginPath])
}

...and then use that in place of AutotestRunner. In fact, I'd argue that we should provide this by default in qbs as "QtAutotestRunner", so maybe look for that in a future release. :)

Good luck!