[QBS] Build issue with qbs ( Windows 7.1 sdk , Qt 5.2.1 , Qbs 1.6.0 )

Jicquel Dorian dorian.jicquel at mana-sys.fr
Thu Sep 1 10:21:21 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm currently trying to build a simple program using Qt 5.2.1 ( built with Windows 7 sdk v7.1 ( x86 ) )  and i found that qbs doesn't use the corresponding compiler ( cl.exe ) .

More precisely it uses the VC10 compiler while analyzing the project ( not during build ) and then crashes as you can see in the output below :

C:\QtEnterprise\Tools\QtCreator\share\qtcreator\qbs\share\qbs\imports\qbs\Probes\MsvcProbe.qbs:47: erreur : Error: Could not run C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0/VC/Bin/cl.exe (Le processus a planté)

I checked the settings and everything seems fine and it worked before the 1.6 update so i assume it uses the wrong cl.exe file in the qbs source.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Dorian.