[QBS] Build for multiple profiles

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at qt.io
Thu Sep 8 09:29:08 CEST 2016

On 09/07/2016 07:55 PM, Stephan Gatzka wrote:
> until qbs 1.5 it was perfectly possible to build for multiple profiles:
>
> qbs build -f foobar.qbs debug profile:gcc debug profile:clang
>
> Since qbs 1.6 this is no longer possible and I get the warning:
> WARNING: Ignoring redundant request to build for configuration 'debug'.

>From the change log:
"Each build configuration now requires a unique name, which is
 specified on the command line in the same place that qbs.buildVariant
 used to be specified. This allows building for multiple configurations
 with the same variant."

Your call now looks like this:

$ qbs build -f foobar.qbs debug-gcc profile:gcc debug-clang profile:clang