[QBS] Avoid clean up of generated files

Stefan Tappe stefan.tappe at aucos.de
Thu Sep 15 09:42:26 CEST 2016

Hi,

in our project we are using a code generator in order to generate some '*.h'
and '*.cpp' files. The code generation is automatically triggered by a qbs
rule, that among other things generates a list of output artifacts. For some
reason we want to be able to perform the build, even if the code generation
is not possible. Therefore we add the generated files to our svn-repository.
Unfortunately the generated files are deleted if a project cleanup is
performed. Is there any way to avoid the cleanup process for selected files
or a certain rule.

Thanks for your help,

Stefan