[QBS] module for KDSoap

Ioan Calin Borcoman iborco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:35:33 CEST 2016

Adding to both the module and the project using it:

  Depends { name: "Qt"; submodules: ["core", "network"]}

didn't solve the problem, unfortunately.

I have reported this as https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QBS-1021.

Regarding your suggestion b), how can I do it? I haven't seen any qbs
examples returning multiple executables for the same rule. Also, from
what I understand, the "wsdl_foo.h" should be tagged as "hpp", while
the "wsdl_foo.cpp" as "cpp". Is my understanding correct? Can I do
this using a single rule? How?

Thank you,

Ioan