[Qbs] Getting Qt directory in Project or Probe

resurrection at centrum.cz resurrection at centrum.cz
Tue Aug 1 18:59:17 CEST 2017

Hi,

is there a way that one could access Qt.core properties outside of a Product item? I am after binPath but I cannot get it from Project or Probe. Since Depends is illegal but in Product and there does not seem to be an option to "import" it otherwise I wonder if there is a way to access the properties in some other way. Alternatively I would like to access properties set in Qbs profile that is being used because the property is set there.

Thank you,
Michael