[Qbs] Adding products, etc in creator

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 15:22:43 CEST 2017

Well, I tried to use the global "New file" function to kinda workaround the
issue, but the only remotely similar files that can be created from that
wizard, are QML files. Even if you name them properly (.qbs), they don't
show up in the project tree (for imports I don't think they show at all,
same for modules). For new products (if I explicitly reference the new
files), they don't show in the project tree, although the build/parse
output initially says that it is disabled. This means that I can't actually
easily find back these files if I want to edit/fix them later.

I'm fine with working on the command line, but this seems like a somewhat
big issue going forward (even if I in this project won't have to create all
that many of these files once I'm done converting the project).

Anyway, I can create some JIRAs for it.

Best regards,
Lars Ivar Igesund