[Qbs] Fwd: qbs run --dry-run not working ?

Damien Courtois damien.courtois at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:57:25 CET 2017

Hi again, sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'd like to know if there is
a chance to see a "server mode" coming to qbs command line tool ?
If so, is there a place where a feature request could be posted and tracked
?
And if not, would it be feasible / would it make sense to make --dry-run
also disable running the product, or add a new flag to do that ? This
simple modification would allow me to parse the output and get the path to
the final product thanks to the log "Starting target '...'."