[Qbs] qbs 1.8.1 cannot find Qt.core

Elyzabeth von Reuenthal elyzabethvonreuenthal at iserlohn-fortress.net
Mon Jul 10 10:24:33 CEST 2017

Hi,

Ever since I updated to qbs 1.8.1, I get the following message in QtCreator:
> Failed to set up kit for Qbs: Setting up Qt profile 'qtc_Desktop_ca73bbd0'
> failed: Cannot open file '/usr/lib/QtGui.framework/Headers/qtgui-config.h' (No
> such file or directory).
Running qbs directly however doesn't produce any errors and works as expected.

I'm running archlinux, with qbs 1.8.1 and qtcreator 4.3.1. Downgrading to qbs
1.8.0 fixes this.
Is this a qbs issue, a qtcreator issue, or a packaging issue?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
- Ely