[Qbs] Probes caching in Qt Creator

resurrection at centrum.cz resurrection at centrum.cz
Mon Jul 24 11:11:25 CEST 2017

It worked! Thank you so much, it was really bothering me. :-)
Best wishes,
Michael
> Od: Christian Kandeler <christian.kandeler at qt.io>
> Komu: qbs at qt-project.org
> Datum: 24.07.2017 10:22
> Předmět: Re: [Qbs] Probes caching in Qt Creator

On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 16:48:05 +0200
 <resurrection at centrum.cz> wrote:

 > tl;dr Qbs Probes that write project files are not correctly evaluated (at least not in Qt Creator)

 This is a known glitch regarding access to Probe properties. Simple workaround for your project: Do not call Array.push() directly on ref, but have a temporary variable that you insert elements into. At the end of the configure script, assign the result to ref. Then everything should work.