[Qbs] Module Dependencies

Christian Gudrian christian.gudrian at aucos.de
Fri Jun 16 09:14:30 CEST 2017

Hello!

We're using a Module to define a code generation rule. This module
however depends on a code generation tool which itself is part of the
project.

With Qbs 1.8.1 we're facing a race condition: Qbs executes the code
generation step before the generator has been built. Both the generator
product and the code generation module are already dependencies of the
products which need code generation.

How can we defer code generation until the generator has been built? Do
we need to extract it into its own project?

Regards,

Christian Gudrian
AUCOS AG, Matthiashofstraße 47–49, 52064 Aachen, Germany