[Qbs] Layout of qbs cpp documentation

Timur Kristóf timur.kristof at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 10:03:35 CET 2017

Hi,

I've recently visited the docs at http://doc.qt.io/qbs/cpp-module.html
It looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/SwIm6

Is this the intended look-and-feel of the docs?
I think it is currently very hard to read with all the property
descriptions squeezed in that table and hidden with a scroll bar. Even
if I stretch the browser window accross two monitors it doesn't get
better.

Is there a way to improve it?
For example, the QML docs look like this:
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtquick-flickable.html
They have a list of all properties and then a section for a longer
description for each of them. I think this format is much more
readable, and also gives the opportunity to provide code samples
within the description.

Could we change the current layout of the qbs docs to match that of
the qml docs?

Best regards,
Timur