[Qbs] Layout of qbs cpp documentation

Jake Petroules Jake.Petroules at qt.io
Tue Nov 7 23:34:45 CET 2017

The property documentation needs to be restructured to not use a table, period. The only reason it is a table is because we didn't have a sufficient mechanism for doing a QML property style documentation and I made the stupid decision to use tables in the meantime (at the time the descriptions were meant to be short summaries only but that isn't sufficient for real world property documentation).

Jake Petroules - jake.petroules at qt.io
The Qt Company - Silicon Valley
Qbs build tool evangelist - qbs.io