[Qbs] Use DBus module with xml2CppHeaderFlags property

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:13:45 CET 2017

Hi all,

I need to port the following qmake's features to qbs:

    phonebook_access_iface.files = $$PWD/org.bluez.obex.PhonebookAccess1.xml
    phonebook_access_iface.header_flags = -i dbusphonebooktypes_p.h

    DBUS_INTERFACES += phonebook_access_iface

for this purpose, seems, I need to use the xml2CppHeaderFlags property:
https://github.com/qbs/qbs/blob/master/src/lib/qtprofilesetup/templates/dbus.qbs

I don't know, where I need to declare this property:

Product {
    Depends { name: "Qt"; submodules: [ "dbus" ] }
    Group {
        name: "My DBus data types"
        files: [
            "dbusphonebooktypes_p.h",
        ]
    Group {
        name: "Dbus interfaces"
        files: [
            "...",
            "org.bluez.obex.PhonebookAccess1.xml",
            "..."
        ]

        fileTags: ["qt.dbus.interface"]
    }

    // THIS DOESN'T WORK. HOW TO USE IT?
    dbus.xml2CppHeaderFlags: [ "-i", "dbusphonebooktypes_p.h" ]
}

BR,
Denis