[Qbs] building for iOS

Журавлев Сергей Zhuravlev at rutoken.ru
Tue Nov 28 10:09:08 CET 2017

>bundle.isShallow controls whether the bundle is a normal layout (like on macOS) or a "shallow" (flat) layout like on iOS. It's read only because >there is virtually no reason why you'd want to change this.

>What is the use case?

Does framework bundle have "shallow" structure on iOS? The only information from Apple about framework bundle structure I found says that "The creation of custom frameworks is not supported in iOS". The only suggested framework bundle structure is "non-shallow". https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure

_
Sergey