[Qbs] Handling particularities of different OS's

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Oct 16 00:08:19 CEST 2017

Hi,

I’m giving my first steps with qbs in order to embrace the future and start porting my framework to it. I have just tried it for the first time today but I have already been faced with a new problem I can’t find on documentation. Problem:

- I support iOS, Android, Windows & Mac

For the same app/lib I might need to include different source files and links with different libs. How can I conditionally add this sections and based on what? I’m basically looking for the equivalent to macs { ,} android { }, etc

Is there any documentation that covers this and that I might have skipped?

Thanks!

Regards,

Nuno Santos