[Qbs] How to create and launch an iOS app on QtCreator with qbs?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Oct 18 13:09:43 CEST 2017

Ok. I will try.

Are there plans to support iOS out of the box?

What about? Android is it supported already? Because I have been faced with the same problem as iOS.

My goals is adapt myself to qbs and porting it slowly so when it gets fully support I’m ready to jump on it.

There is stills so much to learn and process. This will definitely be a long process.

Thx,

Regards,

Nuno