[Qbs] Add extra tags to intermediate artifacts

pahaa7 at mail.ru pahaa7 at mail.ru
Wed Oct 18 23:24:10 CEST 2017

Hello

I am trying to implement custom deploy module
In that module I have created a rule that consumes files tagged “deployable” and produces files tagged “deployPackage”
Also I have a rule for some image pre-processing. It produces artifacts tagged “processedImage”
For workaround I added “processedImage” and “application” tags to deploy rule inputs, but it looks like not flexible solution. If user of this module adds some other modules that produce different type of content with different tags, my deploy rule will skip that content.
I am trying to find some mechanism to add “deployable” tag to artifacts produced by imagePreprocessor and cpp modules. This example fails to add the tag to executable:

CppApplication{
    type: “deployPackage”
    files: [ … ]
    Group{