[Qbs] Detecting changes in files inside .qrc-files automatically?

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Thu Oct 26 20:28:09 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm trying out qbs by building an existing Qt Quick-application normally
being built with qmake. I've got my qml files in a qml.qrc file, and have
included this qrc file in the files list in my qbs file.

Everything builds fine from scratch. However it does not seem like qbs is
able to detect if any of the qml files inside the qrc file have changed, so
incremental builds where only qml files were modified do not work.

Do I have to add the qml files to the qbs file as well as to the qrc-file,
or did I miss something else?

Best regards,
Ola