[Qbs] Running a helper application right after it is build

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Sun Aug 12 21:56:31 CEST 2018

Hi, guys

I have a project in which, in addition to the main application,
auxiliary utilities are builded. In this regard, I have two questions:

1) How do I run an auxiliary utility right after his built, so that it
could generate necessary data?
2) How to pass parameters to the auxiliary utility? The matter is that
the utility has one parameter - a directory name. It directory contains
text files without expansion, the utility has to process these files.
The output should be one file with the extension 'map'

--
BR, Pavel Karelin