[Qbs] Any novice tickets

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 20:29:58 CET 2018

Ok, I’ve got another question. I would like to separate a protobuf.cpp module in 3 parts - the manual one, auto-detected by probes, and the auto-detected with pkgconfig.
But I’ve encountered a problem that I can’t use probes to detect if the module should be used, i.e. use them in the «condition» variable. The «found» property is false at that moment (but is true in validate)

ProtobufCppBase {
    priority: 75
    condition: includeProbe.found && libraryProbe.found
    // ...
}