[Qbs] Property accessibility from Probe in 1.11

resurrection at centrum.cz resurrection at centrum.cz
Wed Feb 7 16:58:16 CET 2018

Hi,

in 1.10 I used following pattern:

Project {
    property var someProperty: "Hello" //explicit property

    Probe {
        id: scanner
        configure: {
            console.info(someProperty)
            console.info(sourceDirectory)

Now this used to work. But now it does not in 1.11 with Qbs complaining about both properties being unknown. And since there is no "project" property in Probe one has to do:

Project {
    property var someProperty: "Hello" //explicit property

    Probe {
        id: scanner
        property var parent: project
        configure:  {
            console.info(parent.someProperty)
            console.info(parent.sourceDirectory)

Was this change intentional? I can live with it but I would suggest at least adding "project" to Probe to make this easier.