[Qbs] qbs-autoproject 1.1

resurrection at centrum.cz resurrection at centrum.cz
Wed Feb 7 20:30:16 CET 2018

Hello again,

I have successfully updated the qbs-autoproject to work with the new release of Qbs and dubbed the new release 1.1 found at https://github.com/Resurr3ction/qbs-autoproject. It continues to work with Qbs 1.10 as well.

qbs-autoproject is a qbs project file that automatically detects your projects and products so you do not need to write any of your own.

 Upon the advice of Christian Kandeler (thanks!) I have wrapped the global functions to a property that is now passed to every probe and the calls are updated to use this new approach. The release also contains some fixes and minor tweaks.

BIG thank you to the Qbs team for their work that made this possible.

Enjoy project-files-free coding. :-)

Michael