[Qbs] Qt iOS App Extensions

Jake Petroules Jake.Petroules at qt.io
Thu Feb 22 01:15:57 CET 2018

I haven't tried this yet so I'm not sure the total extent of issues that may exist. And I mean within Qt itself as well as within the qbs build system. Doing anything non-graphical should in theory be fine, but for UI the platform plugin is not currently set up in a way that'd be functional in an appex context. You should talk to Tor Arne Vestbø about this.