[Qbs] How to pass -march=armv7-a to the g++ linking command line (without -Wl, )

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Tue Jan 16 11:22:46 CET 2018

Hi all,

thanks for the replies guys. Yes the cpp.driverFlags option did the trick,
I don't know why I didn't see it although "driver" is not the first that
came to my mind while searching. And sorry about the misleading email
title, my head must have been elsewhere.

The toolchain I'm using is what I've been given for this project, there is
unfortunately no "*hf" version of the compilers available. It's origin is
openembedded (yocto) I think.

Cheers,
Ola