[Qbs] Qt Quick Tests and custom import paths

Federico Frenguelli synasius at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:52:44 CEST 2018

Hi Christian,

I'm not a QtQuick expert, but can't you just use the QML2_IMPORT_PATH
> variable?
>
> AutotestRunner {
>     environment: base.concat("QML2_IMPORT_PATH=qrc:/qml")
> }

I tried to use environment exactly how you proposed but somehow the value
of QML2_IMPORT_PATH is processed and qrc:/qml is not added to the list.
Interesting is that if I set environment to

environment: base.concat("QML2_IMPORT_PATH=qrc:/qml:/home")

this is the resulting list of import paths:

    '/home/<user>/workspace/<project>/debug/tst-components-default.f0fbc580'
    'qrc:/qt-project.org/imports'
    '/home'
    '/home/<user>/Qt/5.9.5/gcc_64/qml'

qrc:/qml has been removed.