[Qbs] iOS code signing

Christian Kandeler Christian.Kandeler at qt.io
Mon Nov 12 12:59:20 CET 2018

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 20:18:14 +0300
Павел Лысенко via Qbs <qbs at qt-project.org> wrote:

> I'm trying to run application on iOS device. It was built successfully, but I see no option to sign a bundle.
> If I build with qmake, it creates an xcode project where I can set code sign settings.
> If I build with qbs, it creates no xcode project. All existing qbs examples use already created xcode projects, but documentation say nothing about such requirement.
> I guess, it just not ready yet.

I'm not sure. There is a WIP patch for a code signing module here:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/127050/14
I can't say at the moment whether we'll get around to finish it.
Note also that there seem to be some undocumented properties related to code signing in the xcode module, but I have no idea whether they add up to something functional. There seem to be no examples or autotests at least.