[Qbs] Future of Qbs

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:18:46 CET 2018

Richard, thank you for writing this post. I was thinking of doing it myself, but I never was good at writing long letters=)

Anyway, I would like to suggest that people who interested in QBS start contributing in it now. We have half a year to get familiar with the codebase while Christian Kandeler is still here.
The main point of doing this is to have a new maintainer for the project after the last release by TQtC.
I started investigation in Xcode generator (but help is welcome), I’ll spent a bit time on experimenting with clang on Windows.
People willing to contribute, please do so. Back to the original post, we will need some coordination. This mailing list?