[Qbs] Future of Qbs

Timur Kristóf timur.kristof at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:57:37 CET 2018

On Wed, 2018-10-31 at 20:45 +1300, Christian Gagneraud wrote:

> > Qbs is open source but the largest part of development has always
> > been
> > shouldered by The Qt Company and the decision processes have never
> > been open
> > and transparent.
>
> It looks to me a bit early to make some plan, give people enough time
> to digest this.

I'd like to know if the decision to obsolete Qbs is final, or is there
a chance that you guys might still change your mind?

Taking a look at the blog bost I see a lot of salty comments coming
from Qbs users.

Still, I'd be happy to continue using Qbs too, if it's maintained by
the community. Kudos to Richard for starting this thread.

Best regards,
Tim