[Qbs] Use compiler flags file generated by a rule

Richard Weickelt richard at weickelt.de
Thu Aug 29 13:19:49 CEST 2019

Hi,

I want to integrate a generator tool into a Qbs build flow. This tool is very slow and produces a bunch of .h/.c files and a "compiler.opt" file with some compiler flags. I need to use these flags to build the current product and also export them to dependent products. I guess this is not possible with Qbs because all flags in the build graph need to be determined before the actual build starts. Or is it possible to inject flags into the build graph during the build?

Thanks
Richard