[Qbs] (no subject)

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 18:27:18 CET 2019

Hello, Dan!

It’s very sad to hear that QtC crashes for you.

There’s one known issue in qbs which will be fixed with QtC 4.11 release. Can you please try release candidate if it works better or not? https://download.qt.io/development_releases/qtcreator/4.11/4.11.0-rc1/

If release candidate still crashes, it might be worth compiling QtCreator manually in release with debug info - in that case, you will be able to attach a post-mortem debugger to it and see what happens

PS: I am experiencing crashes on MacOS with QtC 4.10, but they are not related to qbs as far as I can see from the backtrace.