[Qbs] Any novice tickets

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:10:09 CET 2019

The same as we discussed earlier - I can't do "try pkg-config module, if fails, try probe-based-detect, if fails, fallback to user-defined paths".
This is because I can't set the condition of the module based on a probe result and only one module is loaded; if it fails, no fallback occurred.

Иван Комиссаров