[Qbs] How to check whether a project is a subproject of another project?

Vincent Hui vincenthk007 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 17:25:49 CEST 2019

 Hi,

I want to check whether a project is a subproject of another project. If a
project is not a subproject, its examples and tests are built. If a project
is a subproject, its examples and tests are not built.

It seems that the method for checking whether a project is a subproject is
undocumented.

I came up with a method to check whether a project is a subproject. It is
checking whether  sourceDirectory is equal to path. I tried a simple
project, my method works.

"
Project {
    readonly property bool isSubProject: (sourceDirectory === path) ? false
: true;
"

Can my method work in complicated projects?
Is there a simpler method checking whether a project is a subproject of
another project?

Thanks,
Vincent