[Qbs] Any novice tickets

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Thu May 2 00:40:25 CEST 2019

Yes, I overlooked that section, there are too many «building» words on this page=)
Here’s the review https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/260211/ <https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/260211/>

Meanwhile, I get another question… I think, I already asked it, but still. Is the magic behind config parameter documented somewhere?
For example, qbs build config:debug builds a debug build, this is clear from the examples…

What other possible options do I have? From what I’ve found, only «release» and «debug» are supported, but this is not documented. What do you think about adding support for «releaseWithDebugInfo»? This is kinda common usecase.