[Qbs] Who compared build times of Qt Creator with CMake and qbs?

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:54:17 CEST 2019

I don't know how does the cmake scripts work, but it should not require building qbs with cmake
However, it might be a good idea to retire qmake for qbs as well to reduce Qt dependencies. But it seems quite a huge job since qbs build is quite complicated and supports lots of configurations.

Иван Комиссаров