[Qbs] Install/Depends resolution changed from qbs 1.12.2 to qbs 1.13.0?

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Thu May 16 19:54:22 CEST 2019

Oh yeah, it has been an unsatisfying surprise that default installation
prefix changed from empty string to "usr/local/" on Linux. All builds
are broken, all scripts working on the results are broken. Not
hardcoding is not an option when it comes to CI integration etc.

Next time I will be happy if such a change is announced in capital
letters.

Regards, Jochen

Am Donnerstag, den 16.05.2019, 12:20 +0200 schrieb Frederik Christiani
via Qbs: