[Qbs] Install/Depends resolution changed from qbs 1.12.2 to qbs 1.13.0?

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Mon May 20 10:26:47 CEST 2019

Funny fact, but Qbs tests on were failing on macOS because of this change:)
However, I am not sure that we should roll it back, we can break something *again*
The original motivation for this change is that Qbs used to misinterpret install-root and install-prefix paths. Now it is consistent with other build systems:
install-root/install-prefix/your/directory/structure

The reason is that prefix may be hardcoded in the binary like it is done for qmake and setting install-root to /usr/local is wrong, install-root should be /.
Well, yes, in most cases, when app is portable it doesn't make any difference so I understand that change is annoying (I was the one who could not run tests on macOS)

But the doc should be updated...

Иван Комиссаров