[Qbs] Passing settings to qbs generators using the command line

Maximilian Hrabowski hrabowski at clausmark.com
Tue Nov 19 09:07:22 CET 2019

Hi all,

Is there a way to pass settings to qbs generators using the command line?

I’m currently writing a qbs generator to generate a product dependency graph using dot/graphviz. Although it was quite straightforward to get some output in the first place now I need a way to parameterize the generation. For now i basically need to skip certain modules in the process, so configuring inside the qbs files does not seem to be a good way. Later i might need to specify common settings like colors, fonts and other visual settings that may go into the qbs files as those could directly depend on the corresponding project/product.

Best regards,
Maxim