[Qbs] (no subject)

Christian Kandeler Christian.Kandeler at qt.io
Thu Nov 28 15:53:11 CET 2019

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 18:58:54 +0500
Dan Pat <dannix84 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello. I am trying to use Asan in my project (windows 10, clang-cl).
> There's a requirement for the Asan import library to appear first in the
> linker's list of import libraries.

Who imposes that requirement and why?

If you are sure it's really, really needed, you can use a Properties item in your product with e.g. cpp.dynamicLibraries (https://doc.qt.io/qbs/qml-qbslanguageitems-properties.html#overrideListProperties-prop), but then you will have to list *all* libraries there.