[Qbs] [baremetal] I looking proffesionals faced with Cypress FX2 && IAR

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 21:04:14 CEST 2019

Hi guys,

I want to add an additional example which implements the USB HID Game Pads
for the NES (Dendy) Joysticks:

* https://github.com/denis-shienkov/nes-gamepads/tree/fx2

This example based on a Cypress CY7C68013A chip:

* https://www.cypress.com/file/138911/download

which is based on 8051 architecture.

Currently it does work with Keil C51 compiler && SDCC compiler. But, it
does not work with an IAR 8051 compiler.

I don't know why, but the USB enumeration fails, the OS can't fetch the USB
descriptors from the FW. e.g. at attempt to fetch the USB "Device
Descriptor", the OS receives a zero data.

Maybe, someone can help me? Because I have not ideas why it does not work
with IAR.

PS: A google has not any mention or example at using this chip && IAR
compiler.

BR,
Denis