[Qbs] [SPAM] Ideas inspired by pro2cmake.py -> pro2qbs.py, cmake2qbs.py, qbs2cmake.py

Vincent Hui vincenthk007 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 16:05:25 CEST 2019

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx.qt-project.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Hi, There is an useful python script called pro2cmake.py <https://wiki.qt.io/CMake_Port/Porting_Guide#Building_Qt_CMake_Port>.
   It can converse .pro files into CMakeLists.txt files. It seems that it is
   possible to develop pro2qbs.py, cmake2qbs.py and qbs2cmake.py too. If we
  have pro2qbs.py, cmake2qbs.py and qbs2cmake.py, I think we can promote Qbs
   easier. However I don't know how much effort needed to develop pro2qbs.py,
   cmake2qbs.py and qbs2cmake.py. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
                            See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: pro2cmake.py]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4606]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
                            (vincenthk007[at]gmail.com)
-0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2      RBL: Average reputation (+2)
                            [209.85.208.176 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 2.4 SPOOFED_FREEMAIL       No description available.
 1.0 SUBJ_OBFU_PUNCT_MANY   Punctuation-obfuscated Subject: header
 0.7 SUBJ_OBFU_PUNCT_FEW    Possible punctuation-obfuscated Subject: header

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.