[Qbs] Changing the default value of consoleApplication

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 23:27:41 CEST 2020

consoleApplication is set to undefined by default which means «use the default compiler value» which seems to be «console» on Windows

But I agree it makes sense to override it in «gui» application. Maybe it also make sense to have this property set to true in debug build.

Feel free to submit a patch

Ivan