[Qbs] Changing the default value of consoleApplication

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 8 22:33:02 CEST 2020

On 08/04/20 13:21, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> i'm not convinced. qt.widgets and qt.quick could reasonably do that, but
> gui is perfectly suitable for console-only apps.

mmm... you are right, there might be a QtGuiApplication which uses
QImage to do some processing but never creates a window.

One might still argue that that's not such a common use-case, and that
it can anyway be overridden. I'll wait for some more opinions :-)

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it - Geek in un lingua international