[Qbs] Environment with AutotestRunner

Björn Schäpers qt-maillist at hazardy.de
Tue Dec 1 08:59:09 CET 2020

Hi,

I'm developing on Windows and have a 64 Bit Qt in my path, but because the
linker in 64 Bit mode is much slower than its 32 Bit counterpart I often develop
in 32 Bit. If I run the programs directly from the Creator everything is fine.

If I click build for the AutotestRunner it seems that the environment is not
correctly set. While it loads correctly the 32 Bit runtime (which is also not on
the non modified path) the Qt path is not added and it only finds the 64 Bit
Qt5Core.dll (which fails to load).

Who is at fault, qbs, QtCreator, or I (something not correctly configured)?

Regards,
Björn.