[Qbs] Qt6 support

Raphael Cotty raphael.cotty at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:45:06 CET 2020

Hi,
I am using Qbs 1.17.1 and Qt Creator 4.13.3 installed with the Qt
Maintenance tool.

core5compact is a Qt 6 module which is automatically detected by the Qbs Qt
module provider.
Do you have a core5compact directory in your buildDir/genmodule/Qt/"lib
number"/modules/Qt?

Are you using Qt Creator? If yes, has it detected Qt 6 and created the
profile?

Raph