[Qbs] Qt6 support

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at qt.io
Mon Dec 7 10:35:35 CET 2020

On 12/4/20 10:44 AM, Maximilian Hrabowski wrote:
> Is Qt6 already supported by qbs?If so which version is required? Doing
> a naive “Depends { name: “Qt.core5compat” } with abs 1.17 did not work ;)

In general, everything should work out of the box. All problems observed
so far have been on the Qt side, as a fallout of the switch to cmake.
They have been/are being fixed. The last time I checked, Windows was
broken due to a prl file problem, but Linux should work with the current
Qt RC.

There is no specific support for the core5compat module, nor does there
need to be one. If it's there, it will get picked up.