[Qbs] Use of qbs.architecture with qtc

Raphael Cotty raphael.cotty at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 11:57:20 CET 2020

Hi,

I see that the qbs.architecture property is set for the android platform by
the different qbs tools.
But it's not set by qbs-setup-qt or qbs-setup-toolchains for gcc.
Although the doc says: "undefined indicates that the target platform is
architecture-independent (for example the CLR or JVM)."

Anyway, I am using it in my profile to distinguish between x86_64 and arm
builds.

But when using qtc, this property is regularly deleted in the profile.

So, how should I use qbs to differentiate between different architectures?

Thanks
Raphael